Dr. Taylor’s Cape Coral Medi Weight Loss Clinic provides the ideal infrastructure to help patients accomplish their weight loss goals quickly and safely.
Medi consists of three distinct phases that begin with making the patient’s health a priority through a full medical exam and weekly consultations with medical professionals. As patients achieve their weight loss goals during Medi’s second phase, weekly consultations with medical professionals and additional overall health and body composition analysis help keep them on track to a healthy lifestyle. Patients begin to feel better about themselves, their spirits are lifted and continue to soar as they remain at their goal weight through Medi’s long term maintenance phase.
Losing weight requires so much more than counting calories. Long-term weight loss and maintenance require focusing on all aspects of your health. The Medi-Weightloss® 5 Keys to Success ensures patients are given the tools they need in all areas of their health to lose weight and transition to a healthier lifestyle. Managing your weight for a lifetime is an important part of your overall wellness.
These 5 keys are:
- Medical: Our team reviews your health and medical history and performs comprehensive medical testing to develop a program that is individualized specifically for you.
- Motivational: The Medi-Weightloss® staff is a team of experts who make sure you have, and continue to receive the healthy motivation you need.
- Physical: The Medi-Weightloss® Wellness Team consists of experts in fitness and wellness who provide tools, education, and resources to help you incorporate fitness into your life.
- Nutritional: The Medi-Weightloss® Program was designed and is continually evolving under the direct supervision of a registered and licensed dietitian. Our program provides patients the educational tools and resources to make healthy food choices.
- Educational: Medi-Weightloss® is more than a diet. Our goal is to teach you strategies for long-term weight loss and optimal wellness so that you have the tools to maintain your weight loss.
Through the weight goals they reach and the tools and education this program provides, patients can regain control of their health. They often are able to reduce or discontinue altogether, the amount of medications they take for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes.
Call Dr. Taylor’s office at 239-540-9918 for more information on Medi Weightloss or to schedule an initial consultation.