Revanesse® Versa™ Cape Coral
Are you looking to take control of the signs of aging? Revanesse® Versa™ is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state of the art production methods, optimal ingredients, and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results.
The Revanesse Versa™ Difference
- Natural Results
Revanesse Versa’s formula makes the particles in the filler uniquely spherical and uniform, which provides the perfect balance of smoothness and volume.
- Long Lasting
Revanesse Versa’s formula is designed to be accepted by the body and break down slowly over time. To add even more longevity, Versa exclusively uses premium quality hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight.
- Less Swelling
In a recent study, Versa was shown to produce 24% less swelling than other hyaluronic acid fillers. This lower rate of swelling means most patients can get back to their lives almost immediately after their treatment.
- Extensive Inspection
Versa is manufactured in North America and follows global and FDA safety standards. All of the raw materials used to produce Versa go through extensive tests and strict controls are used during the manufacturing process. Once each batch is made, it is meticulously inspected in-house, followed by each syringe being individually inspected to ensure its safety and effectiveness further.
- Small-Batch Production
Every possible step is taken to ensure Versa is made to the highest quality standards. Avoiding mass production as well as choosing to produce small batches ensures that Versa adheres to the highest quality standards and is always delivered fresh.
- Designed with Safety in Mind
Versa’s biocompatible and biodegradable formula breaks down naturally in the patient’s body over time.
You Should not Use Revanesse Versa if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- Have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- Have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis
- Have allergic history including:
- Severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis)
- Heightened immune responses to common allergens especially inhaled allergens and food allergens
- Allergies to natural rubber latex
- Allergies to hyaluronic acid products
- Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens during treatment with Revanesse Versa
- Have an acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- Are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about Revanesse Versa or any other procedures, call Dr. Taylor’s office at 239-540-9918 to schedule a consultation.